Convenient, high quality service.Schedule an Estimate
William J. Harvey started the business in a 2-man tin shack on Throckmorton in Cedar Springs. He moved to Maple Avenue in 1956. William J. Harvey turned the business over to his son, William P. Harvey in 1991.
Johnny Harvey took over the responsibilities in 2002. For the next 15 years he built what Harvey’s Paint and Body is today.
Jeremy Lennox started operating the business in 2017.